IAN POULTER OPENING EVENT T&c's
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Royal Norwich Golf Club Ltd (company no. 09983747) whose registered office is at Royal Norwich Golf Club Limited, Drayton High Road, Hellesdon, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 5AH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Royal Norwich Golf Club Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Royal Norwich Pro Shop and https://www.facebook.com/royalnorwich/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Each Guest/Visitor purchasing a Greenfee (courtesy/free of charge guests do not qualify) between June 19th and August 31st will be entered into our draw.
• Ten (10) players will be drawn at random to take part in the nearest the pin challenge
• At the initial nearest the pin challenge on Sunday 15th September, the players will all play one (1) shot to our 17th hole with the player whose ball finishes closest to the hole winning a shootout against Ian Poulter on Monday 16th September.
• During both challenges Men will play from a tee position set at a longer distance from the hole than Ladies.
• The winner of the nearest the pin challenge must make themselves available, at a time of our choosing, on Monday 16th September, in order to take part in the Ian Poulter shootout.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
• The winner of the nearest the pin challenge will be given the opportunity of playing one (1) shot on the 17th hole at Royal Norwich on Monday 16th September in the company of Ian Poulter
• If the winner of the nearest the pin challenge is successful at playing a one (1) shot closer to the hole than Ian Poulter’s first attempted shot on the 17th hole they will be awarded a Braid 200 Membership.
• Free membership is valid until either points run out or they expire – whichever event transpires first.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on 1st September 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Royal Norwich Golf Club Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Royal Norwich Golf Club Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.