Location – Weston Longville, Norwich (NR9)
Salary – Competitive
We are looking to recruit a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
You will need to have experience of managing a very busy F&B offering which has numerous meeting rooms, which can hold up to 250, plus an outside catering operation. This destination eatery will consist of an extensive variation on service styles, catering for an array of clientele and delivering a highly memorable customer experience.
• Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
• Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
• Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
• Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
• Establish and embrace set targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
• Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
• Comply with all health and safety regulations
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
• Proven food and beverage management experience
• Knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
• Proven track record on achieving food and beverage KPI and financial targets.
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Ability to delegate multiple tasks effectively
• Communication and leadership skills
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
• Ability to manage personnel
• Guest-orientated and service-minded
• Preferred Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
CVs should be sent to email@example.com by 25th October 2019.